^That’s me clapping for you because YOU DID IT! YOU WROTE YOUR BOOK!
Now it’s time for that critical next step: EDITING.
Good news. You’re in the right place.
We’ve helped tons of authors perfect their books to rave reviews.
“Sarah is a very hands-on editor, which I appreciated as a new writer. She takes the time to explain her comments, highlights lines and sections that she loves, and genuinely cares about helping you write the best book possible. As a writing coach, she has helped me develop my ideas into workable outlines and drafts, and she has given me advice and encouragement where needed. You can tell she really likes working with clients, and it shows in her personal approach and friendly manner. I can’t imagine writing a novel without Sarah in my corner!”
"As a newbie to the editing world, I could not have been more grateful for the professionalism and ease in which Sarah introduced me to the world of editing. I worked with her on three pieces of fiction and could not be happier or more grateful for the stunning results. Sarah Fox is an absolute gem, and I loved the instant sense of 'team' she brought to our partnership. Sarah has excellent communication skills, an absolute eye for detail, and an uncanny ability to bring out the best in the writing. She is truly gifted in her field and has helped me to produce stories that are polished and professional. I cannot recommend her highly enough and will definitely be a repeat customer. She is a joy to work with!”
Our editing packages are designed to meet you where you are, based on your draft, word count, and genre.
Here’s how it works when we work together:
- Step One: We’ll size you up based on your project, word count, and a few other fun Cosmo-quiz style questions.
- Step Two: You’ll book a chat with our book matchmaker so she can pair you with the best editor for your book. (Walks on the beach and rides off into the sunset are not included.)
- Step Three: You make this official with a deposit. You send us your manuscript in a Word doc, and we get to reviewing.
- Step Four: You’ll get all of your edits delivered as in-line notes and Track Changes in your Word doc. Note: For developmental edits, you’ll also get a video explaining the notes.
- Step Five: You have the option of hopping on the phone with us to get your questions answered. Nobody is left behind!
- Step Six: If we’re doing this for more than one edit, then you go off and make any additional changes based on our work and send us the next version back. Rinse and repeat!
Want to work with editors who love pop culture as much as they love the Oxford comma?
Pop in your info below to connect!