If you’ve been saying “I’m writing a book” for years, but you haven’t actually gotten it done, now is the time.
I’m launching the Write Your Book Club in January, and it’s gonna be off the chain.
Here’s what included:
- One monthly write-ins! (That’s six in total!) We’ll all hop on Zoom and WRITE. No excuses.
- One monthly coaching call with me where I will answer all your questions.
- An amazing FB group where you can connect with other writers, ask for support, check in, and let us know when you’re WRITING! (If there’s anything I’ve learned this year, it’s that having support and accountability changes EVERYTHING!)
- A great environment with regular check ins and monthly Mic Drops with me where I’ll bring pop culture and literature together–GET READY. IT’S GONNA BE FUN! (As fun as taking a tour of Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory but way less dangerous.)
- A chance to win a FREE manuscript review of your book if you actively participate.
And the best part? It’s just $97/month or $497 if you pay in full!
2018 can be the year you write your book, BUT you have to commit to showing up for it.
P.S. Is a group program not your thing? I am raising my prices next year for one-on-one work with me, so grab one of my coaching packages NOW.